Lemongrass Spa Lara

Monday, April 7, 2008



Splish Splash taking a bath! Heres 2 pages I did and posted for sale on ebay. My ebay ID is 10inkyfingers, and yes they're always inky! I used the sticky letters from Stampin Up to do the glittery bath letters. I think they turned out really cute! So run -- don't walk -- to ebay and bid on these pages. lol. If they're already sold, I'll make you another set!
Here are the classes I have coming up: April 27th, 6x6 scrapbook in day. April 29th: Rub ons class. Includes Eastern Elegance rub-ons AND an entire package of Berry Bliss paper. May 4th: Recipe Book. Decorate and fill your book with recipes from fellow class members! So cute and perfect for gift giving. May 14th: Glitzy Glitter class (described below). I'm keeping myself busy and OUT of trouble. haha. I hope to see you at a class or TO GO!

No comments: