Lemongrass Spa Lara

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Bella Rose Purse Scrapbook






















OK, I found a tutorial for this by Jan Tink, she is SO awesome for posting this for others to make! Her blog is: http://www.stampspaperscissors.typepad.com/ I used Bella Rose DSP by Stampin Up, actually the WHOLE thing is made with Stampin Up supplies, and this will be offered in one of my future classes! So fun to make. Above is the outside and front of the purse. The only stamp I used for the outside was Boho Backgrounds, stamped in Ridinghood Red.

I ended up using a ton of stamp sets, I just picked my favorites from all kinds of different sets: Smarty Pants, One of a kind, Baroque Motifs, Priceless, Dreams DeJour, Totally Tabs. Whew. Most of the stamping was done with Chocolate chip. Cardstock: Old Olive, Pink Pirouette, Ridinghood Red, Chocolate Chip and White. There are 2 pink pull out tags too.

And Lucky, my newest "helper" when I stamp. She came with the new house. ;o)
***excuse the layout of this blog, I have NO idea what I'm doing and can't get the pictures and descriptions to look right. I'm hopeless!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so cute. I love both the purse albums, you did. Did you use the Carousel Notes with the envelopes)like Jane did? Or did you just use paper and connect them?

Unknown said...

Hi, I did not use the carousel notes, I just used 6 x 8.5" cardstock and scored the CS at 6", the 2.5" flap left over was glued to the back. I just got some notes, so I'm going to try that too! thanks for looking, lara.