Lemongrass Spa Lara

Friday, September 19, 2008

Stack cards



Two more cards for my stack on Tuesday! The blue one uses the set Lifes a Breeze, it's the cutest summer set! I need to get that out to make some scrapbook pages too! I just need more TIME. I used Brilliant Blue and Baja Breeze. Those colors go great together! The pink card uses the set Baroque Motifs. Oh my do I love that stamp set! I'm using it all the time. I think I'll even turn it into a Christmas card by using red and green! And of course glitter. My challenge was to use Pink Passion, I NEVER seem to get that color out. I really like it with the black ink. So pink, black and white! I love it. I have one more card to design, I always keep the 5th one a surprise for my customers. You never know what I'll come up with. ;o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful card! Love everything about it.