Lemongrass Spa Lara

Monday, October 6, 2008

Manila Folder Albums






Oh my gosh, these were SO much fun to make. I'll be offering them at my gift giving classes this year. I used Ski Slope DSP on one and Holiday Treasures on the other. I'm in LOVE with those papers!!! I have to buy lots before they discontinue this year. The class will include 1/2 a package of DSP to keep. Stamp sets: Priceless, Sweet Celebrations, One of a kind, and BOHO backgrounds. CS: Choc chip, and Vanilla. I inked the edges of everything that didn't move. (and some things that did move....) Drop me a line if you want to make this project!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This project is great!! Will you be posting a tutorial, as I would love to make some for gifts this Christmas? I too live in Michigan...what a great state!

Unknown said...

send me your email address and I can send it to you. I can't remember who's blog I got it off of! Ooops. ~lara

Auntie Del's Garden said...

Hi Stampinlara, I originally came to your blog to see your Purse Album, and then saw your Manila Folder Album. I would love the tutorial as well. You can send it to me at auntiedel@gmail.com. I just became a Stampin' Up demo at the end of May, so I'm always looking for cool projects to show my customers.