Lemongrass Spa Lara

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Clothes Pin wreath Halloween


This was SO much fun to make!!!  The wreath was actually a lot easier than I thought it would be. I cut a 9" ring out of cardboard and spray painted it black.   I covered clothes pins with scrapbook paper and used podge podge to adhere them.  I then coated the tops with modge podge too.  Just clip them on all the way around the ring.   I made the paper piecings with patterns from Designs on Cloud 9 (Thanks for the freebie ghost in the center!), My Scrap chick and Little Scraps of Heaven.  I wrapped cellophane around one of the candies and glassy glaze on the other one.  
The best part?  It's reversible !!   I put the Halloween scene on with adhesive squares so I can easily pull them off.   I'll decorate the back with Christmas paper and do a whole new scene.  How stinkin' fun is that???  

3 comments:

Ava Fernandez said...

Lara this is a wonderful idea, thank you so much for sharing
Ava

Shelly Lynn said...

Super fun idea! Your wreath turned out AWESOME!! I'm a new follower of your blog. Thanks for stopping by my blog on Friday for the Home Decor Blog hop... your name was drawn as winner. CONGRATS! Be sure to stop by and see what you won. It's not much... but I hope you are able to use them. Oh, and be sure to send me your mailing address so I can get the stamps mailed out to you this week.

Shelly
http://kccroppers.blogspot.com
shellabc@prekfun.com

JOMOblog said...

That's a fantastic design! Fun without being scary for the little ones.