Lemongrass Spa Lara

Friday, June 21, 2013

 I had some FUN with Treasure Box's leaves patterns.  I used an older file called Fall Collection, but Dina has a few files with leaves in them that will work perfect!   I was inspired by a tutorial I saw by Tammy Tutterow.    I cut the leaves out on my Cameo, then stamped them all with French Script by Stampin' Up in black.  Most of the leaves I cut in white and stamped, I then sprayed them with color mist, heat dried them and then inked the edges.   I covered them with clear embossing powder for a nice shiny texture!   The brown and green leaf I covered with Stampin Up crystal effects.  I also added some micro beads to the brown leaf while the glaze was wet.



Give it a try and have fun!  Make sure to post what you make on the fan website.  Oh, and while I had a big puddle of color from the spray on my craft mat, I mopped it up with seam binding so I would have some matching ribbon!  Super fun!!  The photo doesn't do these justice... it was hard to get the shiny texture in the photo.    ~Lara

1 comment:

Sandy Ang said...

they look wonderful !