Lemongrass Spa Lara

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

#pillowgel Hot flashes or headaches? Try this!

I have to take post cancer drugs that 100% stop my estrogens.  Along with that come the WORST hot flashes!  It's horrible.  I also suffer from bad headaches.  Lucky, I know. 

A great solution?   A gel pillow!!! I like to put it into the freezer just long enough to get nice and cold but not frozen.  Or you can put it in the fridge to get it cold.  
This feels SO good if you need an instant cool down!   I'm sure I'll be using it a lot more when summertime gets here.  You can use it inside the pillowcase that comes with it, or you can put it under your own pillowcase.  Feels really good when I have a headache.   My son likes to use it too.  (he gets headaches).   He likes to use it like a large ice pack for his pitching injuries too.  Multi purpose!!! 

Grab one here:  http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01600LIQI
#pillowgel

I love mine! 


No comments: