Lemongrass Spa Lara

Thursday, March 3, 2016

#WODVIKING Need a good workout? Get a quality jump rope!


WHOA, guess I haven't jumped rope in a long time! This kicked my bootie!!

My doctor wants me to do more exercise, I thought this would be great to get some cardio in. I have hardwood floors so I can even get in some jumping time in the winter. (I'm in Michigan... lots of snowy weather)

I actually got this for my kids too. I have a 15-year-old and an 11-year-old that are in quite a bit of sports. I love how this is easily adjustable for different people and heights! This runs very smoothly. The handles are light and comfortable. The cables are really nice swing smoothly. I love the carry bag too, just throw everything in here and keep it all together. Very nice jump rope!!


http://www.amazon.com/WOD-VIKING-Premium-Speed-Jump/dp/B01B5C7JLO/ref=sr_1_137?s=sports-and-fitness&ie=UTF8&qid=1456136179&sr=1-137&keywords=CROSSFIT+JUMP+ROPE

#WODVIKING




No comments: