Lemongrass Spa Lara

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Neat-O Over the Cabinet Trash Can Basket Storage Organizer Holder

This is my review for the over the cabinet basket.  Of COURSE it doesn't work with my type of cupboard door!  I live in a house that is 116 years old and nothing fits or works here. LOL. 

It didn't word for the inside, so I thought I would try the outside.  No good on either.  I'm still going to figure out how to make it work, cause I really need storage help! 

This is very well made and sturdy.  If you use it on the inside, you will need a lot of open space inside to be able to close the door.  This thing is huge!  Which I love!  Just got to figure out where I'm going to put it and what I'm going to use it for.  Lots of possibilities. 


I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own
opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

 https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01IJC4X0S/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1




No comments: