Lemongrass Spa Lara

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Page Markers Sticky Notes Roll

My confession.... I have an addiction to colored sticky tape!

This stuff is SO fantastic! If it's the first time you're using it, you'll think there is something wrong or it's old... cause it's not that sticky. That is exactly how it's supposed to be! You can stick this stuff to almost anything, and you can write on it. You won't harm anything you put this on since it's such a light stickiness. I put strips on my computer if I need to remember things. canisters in my kitchen. on my scrapbook pages. on a note to a teacher. My kids use them in their school books. So many ways to use this tape, it's great.

Cons? No way! I love this and would recommend to family and friends. It comes packed in a little plastic thing that you can keep it in too.

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own
opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.





 https://www.amazon.com/Self-Adhesive-Removable-Ning-store-2in%C3%9720ft%C3%974/dp/B01DW3CPZO/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

No comments: