Lemongrass Spa Lara

Saturday, February 25, 2017

#Calily Bath Salts, Mud Mask and Coffee Scrub Reviews

 My final 3 reviews of the Calily products!  Overall I've been SUPER happy with these products, I've really enjoyed using all of them!! 

 Calily Life Organic Dead Sea Salt with Eucalyptus, 32 Oz. - Luxurious and Therapeutic Bath Salt Soak - Rejuvenates, Relaxes and Soothes Mind and Body

The first jar I got, the top came off in shipping and was ALL over my box. I think a plastic seal is needed on the inside for shipping! 

I was able to easily send it back and get a new bottle.  I love that the salt is from the dead sea!  There is a very generous amount of eucalyptus in the can, so the scent is really nice and strong.  I wish I had this when my son was sick a couple of weeks ago, this will open your sinuses right up! 

Makes a wonderful and refreshing bath. They suggest using a quarter of a jar, so you'll get 4 uses out of this one jar.  The label says it has "parfum/fragrance" in it, not sure what that is.  I would prefer just the eucalyptus oil.  :-)

I recommend this product to family and friends!  This would make a really nice gift.  






 Calily Life Organic Dead Sea Mud Mask - Organic Deep Skin Cleanser - Face and Body Treatment - Eliminates Acne, Wrinkles, Cellulite - Cleanses Pores, Rejuvenates Skin for Youthful Glow

I took my photos of this before I used it cause it's so pretty!  LOL. 

Just apply to a clean face and let dry for 15 20- minutes.  And pray the doorbell doesn't ring!  Rinse off and pat dry.   This left my skin feeling fantastic.  I did not have any reactions or problems using this product.  Super happy with the results! 

I would recommend this to friends and family, great product!  



Calily Life Organic Arabica Coffee Scrub with Dead Sea Minerals, 24 Oz. - Achieve Smooth and Firm Skin - Deep Hydrating, Exfoliating and Cleansing - Helps for Wrinkles, Stretch Marks, etc.

I'm not much of a coffee scent fan, but this one smells pretty good!  I set the jar in my shower and a smaller jar next  to the kitchen sink.  I love how this leaves my skin feeling, so I put some in the kitchen to use on our hands.  I have some coffee scrub from a different company, but I like this one much better! 

Great ingredients, great texture, great scents and great results.  So... great!  LOL. 

I would recommend this to family and friends.  Grab one for a gift too! 

No comments: