Lemongrass Spa Lara

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

#Calily Eye Cream, Eye Ge, Retinol Serum and Vitamin C Serum

 Calily Life Hyaluronic Acid Eye Gel + Vitamin E with Dead Sea Minerals, 1 Oz. - Deep Penetration Formula - Anti-Wrinkle and Anti-Aging - Minimizes Fine Lines, Puffiness and Dark Circles

I occasionally get puffy eyes, especially when I"m tired!  This really does help!   This is a gel and goes on nice and light and smooth, you only need a little tiny bit, a little goes a long way!  I'm using this daily, I haven't had any problems with it.  Makes my eye area feel nice and light and smooth. 

Really super happy with this product so far!!!  I'm also using the eye cream along with this.  GREAT combo.  You get quite a bit considering how little you need to use as well.

Very happy with the ingredients in this product.  I would recommend to family and friends!!  



Calily Life Hyaluronic Acid Eye Cream with Dead Sea Minerals, 1 Oz.-Deeply Hydrates, Nourishes Skin & Fights Wrinkles - Minimizes Fine Lines, Reduces Puffiness & Dark Circles, Locks Natural Moisture 
 
(currently unavailable at time of my posting this)
Gotta face the facts... as we get older these products are a must!   I chose this one because of it's ingredients, the price and benefits.  This has dead sea minerals and organic extracts.  helps reduce wrinkles, circles and puffiness.  I have been using this along with the gel, and I'm super happy with my results so far!! 

My eye area feels soft and slightly tighter.  A little goes a long way, so this will last a long time too.  Light scent, not over powering.  Nice smooth and creamy texture! 

I haven't had any problems with this product, very gentle on my skin.   I'm super happy with my results so far!  I would recommend to family and friends.  Great product.... as usual from Calily!! 


 Calily Life Hyaluronic Acid Vitamin C Serum with Dead Sea Minerals, 1 Oz. - Deeply Hydrates, Enrichens, Strengthens and Nourishes Skin- Restores Youthful Glow

Wash and dry your face, and then apply a thin layer of this serum.  Face and Neck!  Then follow with the Calily retinol face cream, you'll love the results!!  You only need a little tiny bit, a little goes a long way. 

I've been using this for quite a few days and am super happy with the results so far!  My skin looks and feels fantastic, I'm a huge fan of this product already.  I love the ingredients, great product!  I have not had any reactions or problems with this product, so far just great results. 

I would definitely recommend to family and friends, great product.  I've been using this in combination with the retinol cream.  





 Calily Life Organic Anti-Aging Retinol Serum with Dead Sea Minerals, 1 Fl. Oz. - with Aloe, Vitamins A, B5, C, E - Non-Greasy, Fast Absorbing - Anti-Wrinkle, Hydrates, Smooths and Strengthens 


I've been using this in combination with the HA Vitamin C serum and have been super happy with the results!!  After quite a few days, I'm already noticing some results.  My face and neck feel soft, slightly tightened and refreshed.   I put this serum on after the Vit C one.  A little goes a long way, you only need a teeny tiny bit.  Has almost no scent to it.  Nice and light, even lighter than a gel. 

Love the ingredients and the price is fantastic for the results!   I have not had any reactions or problems with this product.  Just super happy with my results so far!

i would recommend to family and friends, superb products!!! 

No comments: