Lemongrass Spa Lara

Monday, February 20, 2017

#Calily Tea Tree Scrub, Coconut Scrub and Dog Shampoo!


Calily Life Organic Anti Fungal Tea Tree Body and Foot Scrub with Dead Sea Minerals, 24 Oz. – Exfoliating, Powerful Cleansing and Moisturizing - Helps Against Acne, Warts, Jock Itch, Cellulite, etc. 



 



 OH how I love these Tea Tree products! This scrub smells fantastic too! This is a great product to keep right in the shower. I like to keep a small plastic paddle next to mine so I don't have to dip my fingers in there. OF course you can get the paddles on Amazon! Great for all over body, especially feet. Be really careful though, it'll make the tub/shower slippery! Tea Tree is a natural antibacterial, so it'll kill any type of fungus you might have picked up somewhere.

LOVE the ingredients! This is a pretty "clean" and good product. Super happy and would recommend to family and friends



 



 




 



 



 



Calily Life Organic Coconut Milk Scrub with Dead Sea Minerals, 24 Oz. – Deep Moisturizing and Nourishment - Exfoliates, Clears Eczema, Removes Wrinkles, Gets Skin Vibrant and Revitalized 



 



 This scrub is AMAZING!!!! 

The scent is scrumptious!  A nice and fresh coconut smell.  It has fantastic oils in it:  grape seed and almond which are both really great moisturizing oils.   It's a scrub but goes on nice and gentle, leaves my skin feeling amazing!   I put some in a smaller jar and leave it at my kitchen sink for hand washing.    The rest has a home in the shower, perfect to use a couple of times a week. 

Be careful, it'll leave your shower slippery!  This is a fantastic product that I would highly recommend to friends and family.  Super happy with the ingredients in this as well.  Great product!  



 



 



 



 Calily Life Organic Oatmeal Dog and Cat Shampoo + Conditioner, 32 Oz.- Enriched with Shea Butter and Aloe Vera - Promotes Healthy Skin and Coat - Cleans, Deodorizes, Moisturizes and Conditions 



 



 You'll notice the part on the bottle that says "for pets" is SUPER tiny.  My hubby grabbed this out of the Amazon box and proceeded to use it on his own hair.... I laughed for HOURS.  He used it for 2 days until I noticed what he was doing!  While this DID leave his fur (hair) nice and soft... I did get this for the DOG!  LOL. 

I try to get products that are as good for humans as I do for my pet.  That includes products that have natural ingredients.  This does have a sulfate in it, but it's a mild one and not really concerning to me.  It smells WONDERFUL.   Made my dogs fur super soft and clean.  (And hubby's....)   Lathered up nicely and worked great. 

I would definitely recommend to all my dog friends!   Great product.  Nice big size too!  



 



All of these products are available for purchase on Amazon!  



No comments: