Lemongrass Spa Lara

Sunday, February 26, 2017

#Taza #PriyaSpa Coconut Body Butter and Peppermint/Tea Tree Shampoo

 Premium Taza Natural Coconut Body Butter, 8 fl oz (237 ml) ♦ Gives You Intense Hydration For Glowing Skin ♦ Contains: Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Cocoa Butter

What a fantastic product!  The ingredients are amazing, top notch products added to this body butter.  I love that they left all of the harsh chemicals OUT, I don't buy products that have them.  So I'm super excited to have found this butter. 

Texture is nice and smooth and creamy, goes on really nice.  A little goes a long way!   I had NO reactions or problems using this.  Leaves my skin feeling moisturized and healthy.  Very light scent, love that.

 I have no complaints, this is a great product and I would highly recommend to family and friends!  





Premium Taza Natural Omega-3 Hemp & Aloe Peppermint & Tea Tree Botanical Shampoo, 16 fl oz ♦ For Healthy, Silky Hair ♦ Contains: Aloe Leaf Juice, Hemp Seed Oil, Pro Vitamin B5, White Willow Bark

 The first thing I love about this shampoo is the natural ingredients! No harsh chemicals which is fantastic! I'm a cancer survivor and am really careful about which products I use, so I'm super happy that I found this shampoo.

I love the smell! Not overpowering, just smells really nice. Lathers up great for a natural shampoo. And I love the results that I get. My hair feels great and looks healthy after using this for a couple of weeks.

No problems, no complaints, just super happy with this product! I would highly recommend to family and friends.




You can purchase these products on Amazon!  Please click the links above to see more about these wonderful products! 

No comments: